I would like to ask some other guys what they think thier gf expects from them.

But mosty I would like to know what you girls want in a guy.

I know that the girl I speak of may be different but I can compare your responses with her personality. And, I realize that I should be myself, however, I don't even fully know who I am. I am going to spend the next few years to find out, and get rid of my bad habbits.

All I ask is that a guy that I date has to be himself. I hate it when they try to be who they think I want or who they think girls will like. Just be yourself and someday a girl will love you for who you are and thats the person you should be with

Due to the fact that I'm so pissed off right now at my own boyfriend I suppose I may not be the best person for this..but I'll try to help you out. OK. First things First...here it is. I can't stand it when a man pretends like he is so charming and nice then when he gets with you for about 3 months changes into the jerk that he is and always will be ...(did I say I was pissed?). Also when a man dresses nice when he knows he reallylikes to look like a bum. I can't stand it. I also hate a man that wants you to settle with him then when you do..he gets tired of you and has to be with the guys. I mean what is that about? I mean do the guys keep your ass warm at night? No...hello I don't think so. The guysonly ruin your girlfriends real intentions by adding there own plot to the story. Guys really make me sick. (oh yeah..did I say i'm a little pissed?""