i cant keep them in

i love this guy soooo much i told him that i like him but thats it.i havnt told him how much though i want him to know this but if i tell him this i think i will scare him.but he dsont like me this way what do i do?do you think i Love him? he acts weird around me he tells me about his personal life and stuff but hes not weird and funnie around me like other girls why? once hedid something really random and i said wow i dont see you doing that and he said well i gues you dont know very well what dose that mean!? i want him sooo bad but i cant what do i do?

Just be both tentative and courteous. Tell him how you feel, but don't let it be too big of a burden on yourself. And when he tells you how he feels in return, do what you need to do for him (within reason) to get what it is he wants too. Just try really hard to reciprocate and keep things balanced! Best of luck to you

I think he meant that you don't know him very well. Maybe he was suggesting that you could get to know him better, but I'm not totally sure. I don't think it's love, or at least not yet. I suggest you get to know him more and see what you think of him then.