I really want her know how do I feel about her

I'm 17 years old. every night after I get off from work, I take bus home. The female bus driver is the older woman I interested in. she is in her thirties,(she is about 10 or 15 years older than I) long blond hair and attractive. I take her bus almost everyday since last October, but we never really had any conversations. I don't even know her name. I don't know if she is single or not. Because she wears gloves while driving, so I couldn't see if she is wearing a wedding ring or not. I really like her. Her voice is so charming and feminine. Every time I got on the bus, I show her my bus pass, she always smile and say HI or OK. I'm thinking about her everyday, even in my dreams. Sometimes I would be a little depressed If I did not see her. She is such beauty to me. Whenever I see her my heart just pop like crazy, my breath started increasing and my head felt a little dizzy. I really want her know how do I feel about her, but I'm kind scared and don't know how to start a conversation with her. Please give me some advice on this crisis. Thank you so much.

I think you are lusfully infatuated with your bus driver. I don't know if she will seriously consider you as a boyfriend (considering your age difference) but maybe you could have a fling with her.

Start a conversation with her about anything and see how it goes from there. But just don't tell her all of a sudden about how you feel because she might be too surprised.

Good Luck