Need some wisdom and inspiration

Hey!

Lately I have been feeling so blah, uninspired, and lost. I think that a lot of it had to do with me going on a trip, coming home, and being disappointed that a lot of people wouldnt support me. Some other things have bugged me recently, but, that is all behind me.

But, I stopped the pity-party, and now Im really living my life.

So my request is just for some inspiring words, some wisdom, or encouragement.

Feel free to PM me,

Thanks!

Sometimes the most effective support comes from yourself...believe in yourself, even if others don't....

I have faith in you...

I can also relate, sometime when I get caught up in the drama, I lose sight in what I want because im to busy concerning myself into other peoples lives...a wise monkey once told me don't bite the hand that feeds you, try spending some time with the folks who made you....

I find it pretty satisfying to take a load off and hang with the family every once in a while...and most of the time your family will always support whatever decision you make whether they agree with you or not, they will always be behind you!!

Looks like your trying your best to stay out of that drama and good for you dude, all it does is distact you from seeing the dorrs that are open right in front of you. thats kind of a metaphor saying its distractiing you from the opportunitys ahead...ya know? Dont give your hopes up, just keep truckin, you'll get to where your going...dont ever give up on your goals buddy!

These quotes are sooo cheesy! but i thought they were cute

"baby don't cry gotta keep your head up and when the goings hard never give up"

"at first you don't succeed dust yourself off and try again"

"When the going gets tough, the tough keep going"

Take care k?