Well you guyz proably know my story about greg and all....well we still haven't talk and its showing i been gaining weight bc of it. I am depressed all the time. I try calling him but no answer well my friend try blocking her number still thing but once she unblock her number some1 answer so he isn't talking to me now. But my friend thinks he is in his stage again i want to be alone again but i believe i can change that if we started to get serious. but i will not call him again unless some of u think i should. i am trying to forget about him but thats when i just eat and eat...what should i do

You're trying to forget about him, yet your thinking of calling him? Well I definitely think you shouldn't if your goal is to move on. Stop all calls from him. Make an effort and try not to call him at all.

Me and you have a slight bit different with out break ups...You eat and gain weight, I can't eat a crumb and have dropped a good 7 pounds. How about this... Try to forget him by going to the gym or doing exercise like running around your block. You can let your anger out by expercising and lose weight!

I'm going through a breakup as well, and it's hard...believe me, I know. Im in the moving on process again..because after I finally moved on, I went back. And now I regret it soo much for going back!

If you need anyone to talk to, let me know and send me a PM.

Good Luck

Its alright, dont be so hard on yourself. It is not worth calling him again. Putting on weight is not a problem, you can always lose it if you want, and when you do lose it, i bet you will be so beutiful.... just like back in the good old days when your mother used to fix your dress when you were a little girl, and take you to the park. Enjoy life, amuse yourself. Dont care about him if he does not care about you...

later,