I moved it to Health for you

Sounds very possible, I urge you to go seek medical attention immediately.

Anytime you have head trauma, there is serious risk of bleeds or concussion. Sometimes symptoms do not show up right away, but they can be very serious, and even deadly.

i wasnt expecting to do it...it was an adrenaline thing...
so is kicking, and it doesn't damage your brain.

it wasn't involuntary motion. it may have been a split-second decision, but next time you feel that way i hope you do something else. scream, crush a can... but don't bang your head.

so is kicking, and it doesn't damage your brain.

it wasn't involuntary motion. it may have been a split-second decision, but next time you feel that way i hope you do something else. scream, crush a can... but don't bang your head.

i have this thing where after a certain point of madness, i black out...well its not blacking out, i can see everything im doing..but its like i cant control it...is it safe for me to sleep?

I've had a concussion. I was headed in the head in a HS soccer game. The only FOR SURE way you can tell is if you go to the doctor. It's not a big deal at the appt. They just check your symptoms and yada yada. Nothing big... But if you want to feel better, you need to go seek medical attention.

I've had a concussion. I was headed in the head in a HS soccer game. The only FOR SURE way you can tell is if you go to the doctor. It's not a big deal at the appt. They just check your symptoms and yada yada. Nothing big... But if you want to feel better, you need to go seek medical attention.

yeah im better now, I think...

I passed out like 20 times yesterday and my girlfriend smackeds me to wake me up, lmao...yeah I can feel her love through the palm of her hand, LOL