Yeh, I know, it's me again. lol

I posted this the other day and what I'm worried about is how these habits are going to bleed into later in life -- he's okay for the moment. He's heavier, but not deathly heavy.. I'm worried about his inactiveness bleeding into later adulthood and not being able to get back on the wagon.

I've tried running with him... I've tried going half on a gym membership, I've tried getting him to come to my gym, I've tried playing football with him in the front yard, I've tried taking nightly walks, I've tried a lot...

I'm just out of ideas...

Does he enjoy outdoor activities or is he just be lazy? My bf complains to me that he has gained a little bit of weight so he'll try to get me to play tennis with him (I've never played in my life!). Even though I'm horrible at it, I think he got a great workout out of it because he was chasing my balls most of the time! I think it's great, we are both having a good time and getting a workout out of it. I'm also trying to get him to teach me how to play basketball. Do you guys share a favorite sport or outdoor activity? Maybe a sport that he's really good at that he can teach you so you guys can do it together? Personally I don't like running that much, it's kind of boring for me. What about biking? If the weather stays nice, even swimming is a great workout. If he's just being and doesn't wanna do anything, maybe dieting will be easier. Perhaps you guys can cook a healthy meal together? That's always fun. My friend and her fiance went on the low-carb diet together and they'll both encourage each other to go to the gym or eat healthier.

You just need to find something he enjoys doing... there is no fits all answer since what he likes is going to be subjective. Also.. what has he been eating? Have you been promoting healthy eating habits with yourself and him also? Even if he is sedentary he wouldn't be gaining weight if he was eating properly.

Remember you can't hold him to a higher level than you hold yourself to... even if you are at your ideal weight.