hmm...

What would you guys think if the girl you liked said, "Yeah, i hate that supervisor, she told me i was dressed slutty the other day..." ?? ...lol okay, so i went up to the guy that i liked, sat beside him and talked to him and i said that very line ...and now i feel so stupid ...and when i got up to leave i just about tripped over my chair ...and he was smiling/laughing lol ... i regret talking to him now i just feel so embarrased after every time i talk to him...what is wrong with me?! did i finally blow my chances with him?! good godddddddd

Lol, couldn't you think of a better "line" ? lol

Were you dressing slutty/provocatively though?

Have you talked to him since?

I don't think you blew your chances. If you're still having conversations with him and since he did laugh, it's still a good sign.

Why don't you show up at work over-dressed and make some kind of remark about not getting into trouble for showing skin...I don't know, make it cute.

lol, i was wondering when i would see somebody use the thrown tomato smiley!

i agree with Mrocza that you came up with kind of a silly line, but that it probably didn't scare the guy off at all. the whole thing with the chair and all just sounds like a funny scene from a teen movie where the guy and the girl get together at the end.