Age, what is too much?

Dont you ever worry that the older one will find you childish after awhile. I mean because you are still young and want to live things and they have proably all ready lived it.

My family always seems to point that out about my Aunt and Uncle. They are 14 years appart she is older. They are more in love then any of my other aunts and uncles that are in there late 50's. well I guess she is in her 60's.

As what I've said, it really depends on the person deciding what age, and who is right. People have different level of maturity; some are young at age but act mature, some are older but are childish. I mean, I'd still like someone three or four years younger than me, but she has to be mature enough for me. I'm also turned off by someone who is 3-4 years older than me, but acts like 5 years younger.

When the rivers of the dark forest flow at night, and the roses lay delecatly upon thy horse, i know that love has no limits.

Wether you are 50 years older or not. When your heart whispers, "this is the one"

go for "the one"

take care

Between my partner and myself there is 43 years. He is a very w onderful man and when i am with him , i don't think "god he is 43 years older than me" i never saw it like that. So times i do think wow i am so young or he is so much older but doesn't make me stop loving him. he is the greatest me to and i love him that is all that matters. Age is physical, is doesn't make a person it just happens to be a part of their lifes. Love is blind, age can be too if you just look past it.