dream meaning

i dont know if any1 knows what this means or any1 in this forum do this. But I will take chance.

I was talking to greg guy i like well we got disconnected and i knew he was going to call me back but before he did my sister said she wanted to use the phone i said no he is going to call me back. Well the phone ring i heard it too...Instead giving the phone greg to her message to gave to me "She said that he said that he loved me" I ask her what did he meant and she said exactly i what said that he said i love you. and then i woke up

What does this mean.....

Please help

Was this all a dream or did part of it happen? If it was a dream it can just be a manifestation of what your subconscious wants. Some beliefs on dreams are they are the minds way of sorting through everything that has happened in a day since we are subjected to so much stimulus. It can be just that a dream meaning nothing, but full of meaning. Other beliefs could put it as a premonition. It all depends on your beliefs I guess in how you want to interpret the dream. Hope this helps a little

I had a dream one time that my boyfriend was cheating on me with a heavy set girl.

The very next day we broke up. 3 months later I found out from friends that he was seeing some heavy set girl.

We were in a long distance relationship, so I never saw him , and would have had no idea what the girl he was seeing looked like.

I took the dream as Gods way of telling me what was really going on with him since he lied so much and would never admit to his infidelities.

Since we lived in two different cities I really did not know what he was doing most of the time, I guess he was with her.

I now see the dream as a blessing. I do not know how long I would have been wondering about what was really going on, if I had not seen the vision. I think my angels were looking after me.