Has anyone ever screwed up?

Hi all,

This is just a general post, I was just wondering if anyone (guys in particular) have ever blown a first date by saying something REALLY stupid??? Ladies, have you ever blown off a guy because of something really stupid he said???

Bill

I haven't screwed up the first date, but immediately following, my date told me she thought we should just be friends. I got sort of upset and said "Fine, you're not my dream girl anyhow."

We ended up dating later. She never really got over the fact that I said that. That proved to be a real stupid line on my part.

Something i regret saying on a first date that seemed to turn a guy off was talking about personal stuff. We got in the subject of sex and how many partners we've had. It was a cool conversation in the moment, but then I realized that I shouldn't spill secrets about myself so soon...especially on a first day...but w/e. He wasn't that cute anyways

I got the idea from watching those stupid dating shows on TV. Some of the stuff that gets said on there (mostly by guys) just blows my mind, can some guys actually be THAT stupid in real life?

I personally don't have any stupid lines, but I did date a girl (back in high school) where I went to pick her up, and her dad was cleaning his gun on the couch as I waited. *lol*

Oh and i forgot to add...very important thing...I've had a couple of guys that didnt have to say much to kill the first day, just open their mouth and their breath be stanky... In that case, guys should just keep quiet and definitely not try to talk!

ALWAYS HAVW BREATH MINTS!!!! WHY IS THIS THE HARDEST THING FOR SOME GUYS TO GRASP? ITS SO SIMPLE!!!! AND ONLY COSTS U $0.99!!!