Well, im confused, they just broke up

It sounds to me like she really needed you as a friend... someone to listen to her and comfort her, but I wouldn't read into it too much. Even if she really likes you, it wouldn't be wise to try to get into a relationship with her right now as she just left this other guy. It would really suck to end up as a rebound with her since I think you really do care for her. If she is not over the other guy yet she won't be able to concentrate her feelings on you and it could ruin any potential for a future relationship. If it doesn't work out it could also ruin the friendship you two have now which I would say you both value seeing as you are the one she sat up talking to all night when she was drunk and down in the dumps.

I say continue to be there for her, be a good friend, which you obviously know how to do already, but don't push her into anything she is not ready for. If things turn into more than just friends great, but I wouldn't put too much hope on that, at least not in the immediate future.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.