Date @ the movies

i need your help..i was just wondering what are the signs a girl would give if she is intrested in you when watching a movie at a theatre, so i can put my "yawn, stretch, hand over her shoulder" move

what are the signs that shes wants to do more than watch a movie

and what are the things she does to tell me shes not intrested and just wants to watch the movie

thanks

lol.. all that hand holding etc etc.

I don't think u should b looking for signs, i only foolishly realised that a lotta girls expect us guys 2 make the first moves.. so instead... give her signs first a lot to make sure she knos and see if she hints any back first coz i'm not exactly sure u should just go up and hold her hand like that.

Happy Heb

This question goes right up my alley. Last night I watched a movie with my new gf(we've only been going out for like 2 days lol). Anyway during the movie we were stretched out of the couch next to eachother and I think Happy Go Lucky is right cause as soon as I made an attempt to hold her hand, she immediately grabbed onto mine. Then throughout the scary movie, she would get closer and closer to me. By the end of the movie she had one arm accross my chest, her head against my shoulder, and her body curled up and turned towards me....So once you make the first move, she'll get more comfortable 8)