conversATION WITH A GIRL

lots of stuff, anything really. hey im 19 and i have a friend who is 15, ive only known her for a couple of weeks, you just have to talk, everyone is differrent too. dont worry too much about it. maybe have a conversation about her day, or something.

i am a 16 year old girl so maybe i will be able to help. you can literly talk about anything that you two have in common and much much more. we are just like the natural 20 year old or 2 year old all packed into one if that made any sense! just find things that you two have in common and have fun! ttyl

ps. i know a 15 year old and a 24 year old that spen about 6 hours a day on the phone together so you know that it is possible!

good luck

~foreverurz23~

Ok the first thing you have to know is that when it comes to conversation a woman is a woman is a woman. 15, 24, 33, doesn't matter, they ALL LOVE to hear themselves talk. What does that mean? You can have a conversation with a girl by letting her talk about stuff SHE wants to talk about and go from there. Here's a GREAT way to go up to her.

Try these opening lines that are very effective: "Why are you in such a good mood?" or "Why do you look so down?". Use the proper one based on your observations, and you will be very happy with the results. These lines will usually get her talking, because they demand more than a simple yes or no.