This has nothing to do with dating, but then it doesn't fit into any topic, it's just an odd question that really isn't important, ok, dudes, if one morning, you woke up with a vagina, what would you do. Likewise, chicks, what would you do if you woke up with a penis. Because I personally would take a pis outside, and write something on the concreate/in the snow, whatever, depending the season. But after that, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Ivy

If I woke up with a Vagina, I would cry !! I really would !! I'd probably paly a bit in reality, but then I would cry !! I'm so glad I'm a man

Sorry but it's the truth !! It's so less complicated for us !

~ Charmed ~

PS - Do I get breasts aswell !!!!!!!!

I'm a girl and waking up with a penis i think that would be hilarious. We used to wonder how that would be, and I've always wanted to change into a boy for just one day. It would be very handy tonight when I am going to sleep in the grasslands with no toilet around for miles! lol And I would play with it all day long haha. On the other hand, guys, isn't it just awful not to have any control over the thing, for instance when on the beach you see a beautiful woman passing by?

But surely, though I think a penis is a beautiful thing, I would want to change back into a girl, I like having this complicated thing there.

Why did you ask this question?

~glassbell

why? did u wake up with an organ ur not supposed to have?

I would go crazy lol. then i would take advantage of the situation and see what its like to be a guy and all that. Then, if it doesn't go away, I would cut it off lol! eww!!! Im a woman and I cant have my men scared off by having a bulge between my legs!

Thanks for the laughs we need something to cheer up this place of mourning

• 3 weeks later...