Need some INPUT PLZ!!!

Hey I'm having a kinda weird problem I dunno if it's something stupid or something serious. Lately I have been getting the feeling that I have to pee but when I go to the washroom it sometimes takes me awhile before I start to go.

I dunno if I should be concerned or not =/. Would really appreciate some input if anyone knows anything thx a ton

well theres lots of things it could be. sometimes when i get tense i cant pee, like if im afraid someones gonna walk in on me and stuff like that. also, i find when i think about peeing to much, like im in a hurry i cant go for a while. generally, i just space off and it works okay. but give it a little while and if it continues, or is accompianed by a pain, you may wanna see a physician.

Hey me again, I'm still getting that same feeling that I have to pee but cant go. Theres no pain or anything but it does feel uncomfterable sometimes. I notice if I sit down like I have to do a #2 I can go alot better cause I'm more relaxed.

Also I do smoke pot and was woundering if maybe this could be the cause, please only want serious replies not people flamming me about smoking pot.

Thanks

Hey,

I just google searched up things like side effects of pot use and no matter how hard I tried to search I couldn't find anything about it causing a problem with urination. I doubt that is the problem (if it's on the internet it's gotta be true yeah? Lol).

This is just psychological I would say...you need to relax when you need to go. If you are tense and your mind is elsewhere you will probably find it difficult.

Yeah if sitting down works well let it.

See a doctor if you want good advice!