Buenos dias

I can't do anything but offer the same advice people are giving me, if she wants some time on her own then you have to let her do it.

its a cheesy cliche but at the end of the day if its meant to be she will be back, and will appreciate you alot more if you have given her the time that she asked for.

Im going through exactly the same thing at the moment except its my g/f's career that has taken precidence, it is hard, and yeah I've f**ked up a few times over the last 3 months forgetting my position but over all I can honestly say when u give them the space, and they do love you, then they won't disappear.

I understand her need to be independent and such but if the reason you guys are breaking up is because she's going through a lot then you need to ask yourself why you aren't by her side while she's going through it. If you guys love each other, then maybe a break will be okay, but if it's family issues then you should go through it with her... either from a distance or by her side. If you guys break up, don't become distant otherwise you guys probably won't get back together. Be her friend if you're not her boyfriend and then you'll probably be both again.

I understand her need to be independent and such but if the reason you guys are breaking up is because she's going through a lot then you need to ask yourself why you aren't by her side while she's going through it. If you guys love each other, then maybe a break will be okay, but if it's family issues then you should go through it with her... either from a distance or by her side. If you guys break up, don't become distant otherwise you guys probably won't get back together. Be her friend if you're not her boyfriend and then you'll probably be both again.

I let her know all the time that I'm there for her but she says its stuff she needs to handle on her own and she always pushes people away when she has stuff to sort out.

You sure you arent dating my ex land?? God i know how you feel. They tell you they need space and you are like, ok what in the hell do i do then? Women....anyways. heres my advice.

Give her space, but not so much that she forgets about you eh? IF you leave her alone and let her think, let her get her sh*t straightened out, then she will love you all the more for it. I cant believe I'm about to types this, cause i hate this saying, but..."If its meant to be it will be and everything happens for a reason" That was painful. I'm going through the same thing as you Land..she wants space (she actually broke it off, I gotta move out) and you are worried that if you give her too much she'll split right? Well, maybe she will and maybe she wont, but truthfully, if you let her know you are there for her, there is nothing else you can do to change her mind. Sure you can beg and plead with her to stay, but it will just build up even more. The sooner these things are worked out, the better for your relationship. Afterall, better for this to happen now than 10 yrs down the road when you have two kids and end up paying alimony and child support right? Hope that helps.....do a search on my posts and ppl gave me good advice on the same subject =)