hello i finally found out why my posts kept getting deleted so lets see if i can do better dis time

well im a guy an my "friend" is 5 inches long wen its erect and i am 14 yr old is this average?how does it compare to other 14 yr old guys??and how lnog does it take to get an orgasm when u masterbate??thanks for replys

The size of your or your friends' penis is very individual. Some have longer other's have smaller. We use centimetres here and average for a man is about 15 centimetres (1 inch = 2.5 cm). Insecurity is normal at a young age but you'll get more confident about you and your body with time.

Orgasm... depends on... how aroused you are, preference, are you using things to help... all depends on the circumstances.

im a guy an my "friend" is 5 inches long wen its erect and i am 14 yr old is this average

He is talking about himself.

hmmm size at 14? couldn't tell you but sounds like you are doing ok. LOL. Right on schedule so to speak. And as to how long it takes... I think that varies from individual to individual. Don't worry so much. You are just fine.

• 8 months later...