I need help or some advice

That was beautiful.... even if sad.

It's never too late! If you are still feeling for her, then she probably feels for you too.

You cant be scared. Tell her how you feel. It has to be one of those "what the hell" moments where you just let it go. It'll be ok. Even if she is no longer interested (which I highly doubt because I'm the girl in this story in the same situation) she will be understanding and will appreciate the truth. You know you both want you to do it. You can feel what another person is feeling a lot... you already know she does.

This is indeed the- SIXTH SENSE. (dun dun dunnn)

Dont let your father's words discourage you. take the chance and do it quick. she's worth it.

remember to think (not say)

what the hell?

yesss... what the hell is the greatest advice one could ever give

(im getting strange- it is best now to start backing away)

weeeeeiiioooohhweeeeiiiooooh!

Don't be an idiot, ask her out, it's not hard and it's way easier than asking a girl out you hardly know. Girls get sick of this ****. They get frustrated when they put all this effort in getting your attention, etc. and you don't get it. Just ask her out, don't be stupid.

Geez. Sounds like you're taking this personally, MetallicAguy.

-pause-

awww! how cute!

Don't be an idiot, ask her out, it's not hard and it's way easier than asking a girl out you hardly know. Girls get sick of this ****. They get frustrated when they put all this effort in getting your attention, etc. and you don't get it. Just ask her out, don't be stupid.

If you honostly think I should I will I just don't want to lose this friendship omg I love that girl and if I ever lost what I had now I dont know if I could handle it. What the hell are the worlds best words and normally I always speak my mind and always tell others to do the same but I can't come out and tell her how I truly feel.

And MetallicAGuy (btw Metallica rules \--/(>

Thats what everyone tells me and I'm starting to believe it thanks for being straight up with me.

when you do tell her how you feel, tell her all of what your feeling. Tell her this too.

I am sticking to what I said before. She deserves to know.

It'll be ok.

If you honostly think I should I will I just don't want to lose this friendship omg I love that girl and if I ever lost what I had now I dont know if I could handle it. What the hell are the worlds best words and normally I always speak my mind and always tell others to do the same but I can't come out and tell her how I truly feel.

And MetallicAGuy (btw Metallica rules \--/(>

Thats what everyone tells me and I'm starting to believe it thanks for being straight up with me.