Please Read, i need thoughts to give me some kind of hope ya

Dear Fans,

Yes, im back i know you missed me, all of you. Just kidding but look. I've been with my girl for about 2 years now. Im 15, and we have plans in like 2 years. Im gonna move in with her cause there is plenty of space where she is. Im close to her famliy. My girl is a very jealous person. Me too but shes worse then i am. She thinks ill cheat on her with anybody when i wouldnt cheat at all, ya know. Im not that type of guy. I know its gonna be rough getting to where i wanna reach. At the same time my moms being a bitch. Anyways me and my girl is sexually active. I think its goood, but i know i shouldnt be doing it caus eof age and stuff, but oh well. And yeah yeah, people who know this... I heard it all, pregnancy all the bull, i know ive heard it many times. I think the relationships strong but sometimes im not sure if its gonna last. Does anyone think will make it? Help, Say something!

Hi PuppyDog,

It's hard to say where your relationship is heading to. You're still young, so I would advice you to sit back a little and not to worry too much. As far as the jealousy part goes, I would suggest that you keep reassuring the girl that you love so much and explain her that this is something you need, as well. It helps. Communication leads to a better understanding.

I hope that this answered your question partly. I wish you good luck and a bright future

~ SwingFox ~