please reply girls!

Every girl is different bro, everyone has different likes and dislikes. You have to play the orgasm detective and find out what the girl needs to climax. You will find out what really turns her on during foreplay, unless the girl has weird fetishes like rubber sheets and shaved gerbils.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I have a thing about having my breasts touched, kissed, and sucked. Every person is different. So the best thing to do is ask her. The more comfortable you are with each other the easier it'll be to talk about sexual things and how to make it better for each other.

Jaiva

thanks a lot everyone! some great replys up there.

me and my gf are getting along really really great, although i'm still a bit cautious about asking her what she enjoys, mainly worried about scaring her off or making her feel uncomfortable.

but like i said, we both feel great with each other so i might just go for it, i wont know otherwise.

there shudnt be any problems cuz a few days ago we were both at my house kissing on the sofa (empty house of course) both feeling really sexy so i kinda stroked her breasts and i felt her smile while we were kissing so i guess she enjoyed it..?