I need help wrting a love poem, not very good at them...

BandNerd1001

It would be great if I could get some help. I love to write poems, but when they are love poems I cant write them. Is there someone how could take information i give you and could possibly write the poem for me? Thanks so much.

Infoomation:

This guy and i met through a friend of mine a year ago.Well live about 2 or more hours away from eachother, so we talk on the phone and internet. when we do talk on the phone it will the least of an hour. We talk the most on the internet though. Before we got to be good friend he used to be depressed and stuff like that, i love talking to him, it just makes me happy.

there was this one time that i was sick and i had taken some nyquil med. so then he called him his nyquil princess, and i made a sn out of it. That touched him. Now when ever we say bye he is like, "g'night your majesty." Hes just really sweet, and he actually talks on the phone unlike other guys.

We always talk about how and when we are going to meet up one day and hang out b/c we live few hours from eachother and we both cant drive alone yet. We talk about going to arcades and fun places like that because i am into fun things like that. He told me, "you are like the perfect g/f a guy could want, you play video games and you hang with the guys, your not girly, and you not afraid to try new things."

well thats about everything I got. PLEASE help me if you can. It would be wonderful. Thanks and love ya.

yes that is what i am doing right now. lol. Now i am stuck. i am I wanna say something with like me being the princess and maybe a part with him of prince/charming or just normal guy... and like where he told me i was the perfect g/f with the video games and all that, then welll just give me some idea if you cant think of anything, if i had ideas of what to put i can work with it.

Roses are Red, are Violets Blue?

Maybe its true, I'm I falling for you?

A voice so soft, I have not forgotten.

A personality so great, I know its fate.

A poem written by someone else can never actually convey what *you* feel. Any poem you write for him is going to be very special to him, no matter how poorly written you believe it to be. It isn't the meter or rhyme that really matters -- it's the thoughts and emotion conveyed. Instead of giving him a poem written by someone who doesn't even know the two of you, just write what's in your heart. If he loves *you*, then he'll love *it*. I promise.

Mmk Tell me what you think. I finally finished it.

Roses are Red, are Violets Blue?

Maybe its true, Am I falling for you?

A voice so soft, I have not forgotten.

A personality so great, I know its fate.

A passion for music, Now I can't resist.

A guy filled with humor, I can't stop laughing.

A guy who knows how to have fun, I'll challenge you to that.

A guy who is strong enough to be down, I am here to help lift those weights.

A river flowing to sea, Slow it goes.

Just like love is meant to be.

Your poem is awesome! I was going to suggest that you relax and remember that it does not have to rhyme; start by creating romantic images. If you become overly focused on which word will rhyme, it can create an interesting word puzzle but fail to convey the emotions you are longing to share. It appears you already took my suggestion before you even heard it

BandNerd1001:

Hey there. Well, I was in the mood to write but had no idea what to write really, and then I saw your post. So I took some elements of what you had and tried to build you a poem. Unfortunetly it did not turn out like I hoped. "Love" is not my area of expertise. But, I did still think I'd let you see it.

Goodnight Your Majesty

Your voice is so soft

I have not forgotten

--Just like the music we love

And I could never get enough

I remember when you were so sad

When all that you could find--was the bad

But the closer we grew

The more I knew

Love's the simple little things

That lighten our hearts and lend us our wings

Love's talking on the phone for hours