hi, im a writing this post to tell you about this girl i really like. she is older than me by 3 years. which i dont think is a problem. but anyways i think she may like me. there are lots of things she does to make me think this. one thing she does is when she is talking to me and i say something funny she will laugh and then touch my shoulder, or she will look me in the eyes for a minute.also she has came to a couple of my basketball games, and i didnt really invite her and she told me she came only to watch me play. and during class she will stare at me from accross the room and smile then she will look away. but then i will look back up and she will be looking at me again and smiling. and she will basically do anything to get near me, and she will make an excuse of why she came over to me, she said she had to help another student, which i knew wasnt true. also wheever she sees me she will run up to me and start a coversation about anything. i really like her are these signs that she may feel the same way? should i flirt with her or ask her out?