youngin confused over 3 guys!!!! confused!!!

HEY!!!

now...i'm probably the youngest one here...but we got problems too. My problem is very avoidable...but bein' my stupid young self...(escuses escuses ....i let it happen. I have 3 boyfriends!!! it's crazy... i thought it would be fun...but it's horrible cuz i have feelings now for all three of them... and i feel so bad because one of them said he loved me...and the other one is giving me signs that he wants to say it. I want to just dump all three of them and start all over...cuz i'm not good at cheating. I don't want it to be done to me...and i hate doing it to others. The problem is...i don't know how to dump any of them. I don't want to hurt any of them. But by trying not to hurt them i'm hurting myself...and ....yeah...i am hurting them now, by cheating..at the same time i don't wanna dump any of them...cuz i have feelings for them too... and i can't choose between them!!! I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!

HELP..

So I am guessing non of them know about the other ones?......thats where you went all wrong you should have played them all and dated them all and let them all know about each other. Now I dont know how far you are into this but it seems kinda deep. my advice to you is if you can let them all know about each other and not hurt any of them go for it. You are young you deserve to be dating Millions of boys and they should be dating millions of girls. So I say Have Fun while your young

If you can't decide on one, you should spill your guts and say you're cheating before all three relationships get deep and serious. When that happens you're going to be in a deeper hole than you are now. So climb your way out, don't try digging out.

• 2 years later...