I WILL NOT QUIT!!!

yea, i'm a zelda fan. that is my favorite game.

i know that sounds easy, but i just can't. i dont want anything to do with math anymore. im just not good at it. i'm never going to be good at it. Even if i do get a tutor...i still won't understand it...it has happened before. Maybe there is no solution to my problem except for failure in math. I know im not going to pass the math final because it is 60 questions with no multiple choice. sigh

I've failed GCSE Maths twice.... I'm retaking it for the third time!!

I just can't get it right...

But, it shows, even if you fail... you can always re-take, if it really comes down to it.... Get a tutor... study for it!

YOU NEED MATHS!!

Ben.

XxX xXx

*Ocarina Of Time, on the N64, RULES!! \M/ >.

Did you beat the whole game of Zelda 64? I got 100% completion lol. i was a beast in that game. i still am. if you need help with anything in that game. Just ask!

Even if i do get a tutor, it still won't change anything. It will be the same like studying myself. The sad thing is that this is math developmental course but it is algebra 2. i never was good in algebra 2. Back in highschool, i go a D in the course because my teacher changed my E so i can graduate...that is how bad i am....if i didnt have a teacher that would do that, i wouldve stayed back in highschool...I probably would STILL be in highschool because of math. Should i just quit school?

Nawww man, if you do that, you'll get a c*** job, and you won't be able to afford the new Zelda that's coming out on the GameCube.

You need the maths.

I don't care how.

Try all the ways I said.

JUST GET MATHS!

Ok?

Ben.

XxX xXx

*P.S., I'm gonna set my N64 up 'specially for you! I'll see what my percentage was... I think I had a few Poe's to catch, and the treasure chest *can't remember the real name!!* challenge to complete.*

Oh you should get the poes in no time. Just keep walking around with the horse and eventually you will find the ones you miss. There are a couple tricky ones that like to cheat and disappear all fast, but you will get them.

Are you talking about the treasure chest game in hyrule castle? all you got to use is the lens of truth to see through the chests.

I know i need math, but i really can't do it. it is really hard for me. i used to be A+ in Elementary Math, but when i got to middle school i got distracted to much and when i went to highschool in 9th grade. I was in one of the worst schools in the USA for violence and low test scores so i didnt learn anything in that class which was Algebra 1...but then i moved and since i didnt learn anything in algebra 1....i couldnt follow in any other math....i passed my last math developmental course, but even tho i passed that...i can't get pass this one for some reason....i'm really not good at it. I also have a big headache...

Sounds like it could be stress.... I would talk to either your parents, or a doctor...

YOU NEED MATHS!!

Ben.

XxX xXx

*P.S.... It's not the Hyrule challenge, it's the *I can't remember the names..... you know, the desert people.... begins with N, I think...* The one where you have to get the keys to open all the gates, to get to the chest in the middle...*

I didnt like wind waker either. Also, i didnt like majora's mask.

The wind waker graphics were really messed up....Link was doing The Rock's eyebrow and his Eyebrow was coming off his head lol. I was like...This aint the REAL Link!!!

Majora's mask was ok. I just didnt like going back in time all the time. It got annoying especially when you were on the 3rd day and then u have to repeat it all over again.

lol i seriously have no clue how i can cheat on that test when it covers the whole book. This is why it is good to have a twin! A twin that is good in English (me) and a twin that is good at Math.... (Spot is open)

Are you talking about the Gerudo Fortress? with all the ladies? That is a cool world lol. You can use the long hookshot alot. After you done that part, you will have to go to the Desert Colossus which may be difficult! and then you will hit the last temple which covers both young link and older link which is the Spirit Temple. Dang, i want to play that game. I gave it to my girlfriend lol.

Yea, i believe it is stress. I have a big headache. I seriously dont know how im going to pass. i know i can't get it right.

I've completed the game, just gotta go back through some of the extras!!

*Yeah, it was Gerudo Fortress... I may need help... Do you have MSN or AIM?*

Well, you need to see a doctor... If it IS stress, especially if you think you may have induced it from school, then you can get 'special consideration' for your exam.

Skim the book, and go over things you really don't understand...

The only way is through loadsa hard work, my friend.

XxX xXx

Ben.

*P.S.... I didn't get to play M.M.... was it better than O.O.T.?*

Yes i do have AIM...you click always click the AIM tag that is under my posts....my AIM name is NinjaLink3D. I am not on it right now because i'm at school, but i will be on it later tonight like at 8:30 pm. I can help you with Gerudo Fortress.

Yes, school is a lot of stress for me, but there is more where that came from.