six pack

My sweetie is lean and muscled (not big muscles, just lean ones from leading a active, outdoor lifestyle and being involved in many interests I am) and has beautiful abs. When we are having sex and its a position I can see him in, I LOVE watching his abs as they work...........mmmmmmmmmmm.......well, I like seeing all of him, but the abs are definitely very drool worthy!

even if u have a six pack how can u show it off,

I have found that guys with six packs will lift up their shirt to "scratch" their stomach. Apparently when you have a six pack, your sking becomes more itchy, and scratching through your clothing no longer works.

Just an observation.

its itchy from waxing or shaving their body hair off.

even if u have a six pack how can u show it off,

I have found that guys with six packs will lift up their shirt to "scratch" their stomach. Apparently when you have a six pack, your sking becomes more itchy, and scratching through your clothing no longer works.

Just an observation.

its itchy from waxing or shaving their body hair off.

I've noticed that too -- but seriously, I can't complain. Its sort of like guys, really -- I can't imagine too many guys complaining if it was a hot day and some girl with an amazing body decided it was too hot for her t-shirt and bra.

i've never seen anyone show off their six pack im serious, i mean i know guys who try to impress girls way too much but never six pack, no one even has it, plus it's not like EVERYONE who has a six pack has to show off. LoL come on. But i know some people do but not everyone. (i personally dont like people that would show off their abs) i mean i would be happy for people to see my abs all that hard work no one has it. But i wouldnt just SHOW OFF -.-

i've got a six pack and i don't go about showing it. i guess the thing is when you see guys showing off six packs you learn that he has a six pack and he's showing it off. but if a guy doesn't show it off, you don't know if he has a six pack or not, so nobody hears about the six pack guys who don't show them off.