What color of logo 4 an ecofriendly and natural product brand except GREEN?

Lilly26

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of finalizing by brands logo after a long and fun journey of the designing process with a fine artist. my design is relatively simple but very smart. I just have a question for people out there? When you think of a brand that sells high street fashion and home textile items made from all natural and eco-friendly materials what color of logo comes to mind? Honestly, i love all colors but the thought of green thou i know its the first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of natural things doesnt appeal to me somehow. Any advise. Tnx a lot in advance

Personally I hate minimalistic designs which is what everything seems to be these days - especially eco-stuff. I'd try something with 2 or 3 bright colors in a "busy" pattern with sharp edges. Kind of like a mountain dew bottle - or the UK flag (thanks above poster

You'd probably have to modify that for fashion and textile items, but for the love of Bob do not come up with something minimalistic. Whenever I see a design like that on a product I immediately want to stay far away from it.