Annoying Grlfrnd

It all depends. You could tell her to talk less but that might get her mad. . Or you could put up with it. It shouldnt matter to you as long as you love her. If you feel like you cant do any of these then maybe you guys should break up because you two might not be ment for each other.

Hi sk8er55,

You had me puzzled for a bit on how to reply to this post. First of all communication leads to a better understanding. Communication is one of the building blocks in a relationship. May be you could explain to her how her talking makes you feel. Try to be nice over it, although I know that it might sound hard.

I would like to explain to you, though, that in a relationship you have to accept someone as they are. You can influence someone a little bit, but you certainly cannot change someone. Your girl is just like she is.

I hope that this helps you a little on your way and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good job in dumping that chick!! Don't listen to Major. You had to do what you had to do.

I've dumped chicks for being annoying. Sure, why not? Where is it written that if we meet a girl and go out with her, that we have to settle for anything less than perfection? If a girl does something you don't like, and you get annoyed with her, you find someone who doesn't do it. Plain and simple.

What if a girl had a huge growth coming out of her forehead that you didn't notice before? Would you stay with her? Hell no. What if a girl does drugs or is a whore? Would you stay with her? Nope. If a girl can't shut her mouth for five seconds, and you can't take it one second longer, get rid of her.

• 8 months later...