I like a Girl but 2 Other guys r at a competition for her

Hi every1 i got a problem

im 17 and i like this girl who is really nice.Really beautiful.and smart.She is also humble.I never really noticed until about 2 weeks ago she was givin me all these compliments and everything and hanging around me alot more.I really like her but now i found out 2 other guys like her alot so i have sum competition and i wanna play my cards right.the girl i like's sister knows that i like this girl.So i dont know if she knows yet.I wanna to be with her soo much but i dont wanna screw this up.So plz help[/b]

when i first ment my gf she worked with me at a big company and we both had the same job titles but different shifts well every guy liked her she is funny smart flirty and soooo buitifull well i flirted with her and i finly got curaged and asked her for her number i messed up my first date i wrecked my bulet bike infront of her ..after that i didnt talk to her for like 2 weeks and in that 2 weeks she got a bf from work well i really wanted her so i called her and texted her at 3 in the morn and told her tha i really liked her and how i felt and that she is buitfull and i should at least get a another chance and basically gave her tears couse i said buitifull lines and compliments that i cant say couse you guys will use it but think up your own and really pour your heart out and tell her you are pouring your heart out if she says u dont even know me say i really want to thoe and from what i have seen if i dont then i will never forgive myslef or somthing ..she broke up with him ...give her time to deside ..and now im getting married ..sorry for the long explination hope it helps