Question about Clit

LOTS of foreplay - hugs, kisses, caresses, that kind of thing.

Once you get down there, you have to learn what she likes. Every woman is different. In general, a gentle touch, two or three fingers, using the pads and not the tips of your fingers, a circular motion, a steady tempo, that kind of thing. But ask her what she likes.

If she's playful, play the "A or B" game. Do it two ways and ask her to choose "A" or "B." Keep on going from there.

AND, don't rush, give it time. Like up to 15 or 20 minutes, if needed. I know that may sound like a lot, but practice makes perfect.

absolutly 100% agree with SecondChance - id say foreplay, and lots of it.you can't rush these things. take it slow, have fun, dont just dive in there (not saying that you are, just general advice). also the best way to find out what she likes is to ask her, just maybe like 'is that ok?' or 'faster?' etc...you'll soon learn what really turns her on, and when you do, her clit will 'pop out'.like SecondChance says, rhythm and circular motion is really really good too.

hope this helps!

I need help getting my g/f to come. One time I was fingering her I felt her clit coming out further, but the last time I fingered her it back pretty far...Can someone tell me how to get the clit further out?

don't worry about getting the clit further out. According to masters and johnson (1960s sex researchers) the clit actually retracts into the body as sexual tension increases. So don't pay any attention to its size or appearance. However, do pay a lot of attention to how your gf is responding to what you're doing. The best thing to do is to ask her what she likes, play second chance's a & b game. Actually the best thing to do is to get her to masturbate in front of you and then copy what she's doing. here's clit play in more detail: link removed

also what second chance said about foreplay... really important too... lots of foreplay and teasing before you go near the clit... this increases sexual tension, filling the clit with blood like the penis, making it ready to be touched.