I hate the fact that she is...

I hate the fact that she is....

I hate the fact that she is with someone new and I am not...

I hate the fact that she is having the fun of getting to know someone and enjoying the playful humor that goes w a new R, and I am not.

And I REALLY hate the fact she is having sex with someone and I am not....

As I write this it has been almost 10 months and I still cant believe this has happened....

I hear you, as for me, I refuse to let myself even take a peek at her Facebook page just in case I might see something like that that will push me over the edge... Mind you, it's been over 7 months, and I'm still sitting here, miserable, unable to take my mind off of what she may or may not be doing... She MAY be with someone else, but she may also not: that is to say, sometimes, its better not to know... And just the thought that she may be having sex with some guy... Too much for me to handle, absolute no-no, can't even let myself think about it... God, I miss her so much... It's been so long now, and I'm still crying over her, what's wrong with me...

Healing and getting over someone isn't a competition or a race or a game to be played to win.

Take some of the pressure off yourself - don't compare your life to hers from the OUTSIDE; you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, what runs thru her mind, or how happy she is ( or sin't but is pretending to be).

Live your life on your terms....not in a never ending game of " keeping up wth the Jones's" it doesnt matter if she is madly in love, or miserable and hiding it well- the decision to end it was made, and every single thing she has done or will do after that has no bearing on your life unless you allow it to.

You are in control of how you let her affect you - take that power back - power she doesn't even know you have given her.

Take that power and energy back, and use it on yourself.....she doesnt have a hold on you unless you allow her to have one......by keeping tabs on her and idealizing her life away from you.

Take the power back, and in turn, take the control of your thoughts and emotions back in the process.

I will leave you with this, and old saying, but appropriate for you to think about:

" Hatred harms the vessel in which it is stored far more than onto which it is poured "

Let go of the hate.....replace it with something, anything, else.....for if you don't - it will eat you alive from the inside out and make the healing process a that much harder and longer process.

Archived