Need Some Advice And Help!!!!!!

Lonely Guy

There is this girl I like very much. I told her I liked her, she told me that she had someone else in mind. It has been 9 months since she rejected me.

We are still friends but I realised I still liked her. We still keep in contact with each other but I never brought up anything regarding me still liking her. I do not mind being friends with her, but I wonder if I still stand a chance in the future?? She is still not attached now.

we are still young, me 19 and her 1 year younger than me. I tried going out with other girls but my mind is with her when I am with other girls. I am thinking that if in a few years time if I still go after her, would you all reading my post regard me as stupid??? That is what I plan to do or should I just give up this idea about chasing her anymore???

Is this someone she had in mind 9 months ago, still in the picture? If you guys are still friends, and you still talk, maybe it is worth a shot telling her how you still feel. It could be that she isn't interested, or maybe she just wasn't given the opportunity before to consider you in that way because she had feelings for someone else. I think you should let her know how you still feel, and if she doesn't reciprocate those feelings, move on.

There's always someone out there for everyone.

Good luck.

The problem is how to tell her I still like her?? Haha. I think she still knows I like her but she never say anything about it, pretending she is ignorant of it.

I got a feeling that I do not stand a chance now not because of that guy. Anyway she is not with that guy too. There are other problems like her family and her studies. Sometimes I hope that I can share some of her burden too.

If I do too much, she will feel awkard and tell not to be so nice to her. Haha.