Advice needed

Karma333

I am looking for someone to explain the concept of chemistry to me. If someone has most, if not all the qualities that the other person looks for in a person, but the physical chemistry somewhat fades a little...is that something that couples ever try to work on together? Or if it fades, is there no bringing it back?

There is actually a chemical that gets released when we first meet someone who we "like". It's Phenethylamine. It's a feel good chemical that our body produces to help us into that infatuation phase. Keeps us interested. It does die down over time and thats when your emotions hopefully takeover. This is when you have to start working on keep that attraction going with your SO. It's hard to do, but worth it in the end Take my advice, I wish I had kept on working on it with my ex

There is actually a chemical that gets released when we first meet someone who we "like". It's Phenethylamine. It's a feel good chemical that our body produces to help us into that infatuation phase. Keeps us interested. It does die down over time and thats when your emotions hopefully takeover. This is when you have to start working on keep that attraction going with your SO. It's hard to do, but worth it in the end Take my advice, I wish I had kept on working on it with my ex

So you think it's something that can be worked on?

Archived