im so shy that all i can do is kiss...help me

jopo

Ok well herse the deal, im sure all of u have read all over the forums of me and this girl i like and have been seeing, but ill give ya a short round up. We have been going out for 2 weeks, and we no longer go out, casue she feel slike we cant communicate, cause we are both shy, but mayb ei can break the ice. what are some ways to communicate with people? i believe that the reason we cant is becuase were hung up over all this stuff that happened, please help me, i dont wanna loose her

Are you completely open and honest with each other? You can talk all the time and still not really communicate. If something bothers you do you explain it to her or do you hide it and keep it to yourself? Maybe she does that. Do you feel comfortable talking about pretty much anything with her?

u wanna know what happened, we broke up. sorry case closed, thanks for your help. but she dumped me for my best friend, who i took her from. hmm kinda messed up right. well anyway just forget it ok. im fine mi moving on, here is the story that i have in my journal

today, i talked with mr waters, finally got my classes switched. i feel a lot better about the classes now. at the game was kinda aquard, i still liked jay. but i later found out that rusty asked her out, and she said yes. i was crushed, but now i see that, well i see that its bad. and i feel bad. but somehting in me keeps saying just drop it, dont kill rusty, its ok, just find another person to love. why is it like that? i ask myself. is it pure lust i am feeling, or reconsilliation for what was lost. why am i doing this, or is it that this other person i do like seriously. I have a class with her, and ive known her for maybe a yaer now. everything is messed up. i told jay, i said. "jay, just go with rusty, and be happy" i mean thats all that really matters. i can find a new person to satify my lust, but the jay that i like will never be replaced. its so evil how it is. how i feel, why these urges exsist. after the game we talked online, that is how i found out. im glad that she at least told me, shows that she at least respects me, and i cant treat her or rusty bad, its the wrong thing to do, but one thing is for sure, conscious or not. me n rusty wont be the same, we wont ever be real friends again, because we both feel like we stabbed each others backs. in a way we both did and didn't. its besides the point, we dont like each other anymore, me n rusty. me n jay are not made for each other, i will still be a friend to her, becuase i mean why not u know. hell i cant just exile her from my head. i started crying when i first herd of this, event though we have just been friends for about a week, i guise thats why i didn't take it that hard. its not like she dumped me. she just, left me. But as friends will probably remain, for what reason i dont know. i just know that something in me is saying dont befriend her. and i respect what ever the hell that little thing is, and i respect her. so i guese i will go on, find a new girlfriend. and prosper, i want the pain to end for everyone. and poor alex, i tell of how i am lonely, when i dont know the meaning. he told me that he hasn't had a girlfirend in his hole life. i feel like it will eventually happen, alex is a nice guy, i will hope for the best, for everyone. i figure that love, is a very powerfull thing, after a little bit ur hooked, and when u loose it. ur life in a sense ends temporarily. that is just kinda how i feel. left behind but ya know what, to everyone who is reading this, lets give a prayer to god asking him to relieve the pain of the people on this earth who have to go through these thigns, maybe he will listen and grant us happyness...

so hope that clears up anything, if ya wanna read my journal then pm me and ill link ya up, it has what me n her have been doing for the past few weeks since the day i met her.