CREATIVE WAYS TO SHOW YOU LOVE

I was really bummed when I couldn't afford to buy my boyfriend a present for his birthday this year. We're in a long distance relationship, so I couldn't take him out or anything. I ended up making a website for him at link removed You can look at it for idess if you'd like! I put some of my poetry on it, uploaded a few of our favorite songs and songs that describe how I feel about him, and my favorite part was the list of things I love about him.

I was worried he wouldn't like it, but he just melted when he saw it. I think that birthday present will be one that he always remembers.

link removed

I like to light candles. Put on some sexy music and dance for my man, slowly undressing, lap dances, tease the hell out of him. But not for too long.

Bring him flowers. Surprise him with small gifts. Special dinners. Special evenings.

God, I miss him!!!!

If ur in a long distance relationship, you could try things like video messages, maybe a CD with the songs you listen to together on it.

Another one is as PA said, do a web page of some description. Learn some basic HTML skills (it is VERY easy) and you can make the best web pages LOL.

You could also send something like your personal teddy if you wouldn't miss it too much

If you have all the e-mails you have ever sent between each other you could have them made into a book if you've got enough of them.

Hope these ideas are a help for someone.

Yeah, I sent my baby my favorite pillow and blanket. He thought it was adorable and he sleeps with them. I rubbed my lotion on them (VS Amber Romance), and he loves the smell. It drives him nuts, so that was an added bonus.

Also a fun thing, even though it doesn't sound that big, is to send a hand written letter. They're so much more personal than emails. I also like to put my lotion on letters and envelopes.

You don't have to know HTML to make a webpage, so don;t let that keep you from looking into it.

There are different and fun ways to show the people who we care most how much we love them. One of the cutest things to do is to exchange baby pictures. I also like to sew a pair of matching pillow, so that we both have identical pillows. Sewing matching pj's is cute too. Another thing that I like to do is to bake cookies, or cook up some lunch/dinner for my partner. It's always better when both partners can cook together.

I also like Liseria's idea. Victoria's Secret is something that also makes a great present, especially when it's saved for that one special someone. I think that it's the small things that we do that really count.

I was really bummed when I couldn't afford to buy my boyfriend a present for his birthday this year. We're in a long distance relationship, so I couldn't take him out or anything. I ended up making a website for him at link removed You can look at it for idess if you'd like! I put some of my poetry on it, uploaded a few of our favorite songs and songs that describe how I feel about him, and my favorite part was the list of things I love about him.

I was worried he wouldn't like it, but he just melted when he saw it. I think that birthday present will be one that he always remembers.

link removed

I was just checking out your website....thats so sweet, and a really good idea!!!!!