Angle of...well you know what...

hey every1, this is a tricky subject, and i didnt know really where else to put this...its kind of a personal question and i didnt know where else to go. anywho, wen i get an erection my "wee wee" goes like all the way up until its parallel with my tummy. its not like it comes out and has a 90 degree turn in it...it just comes out like that. its kind of uncomfertable to push it down...so i dont know how sex would be enjoyable unless in the missionary position any1 else like this or and ideas of whats causing it? willl i sumhow grow out of it?

Yeah, its normal, I wouldn't worry about it. There is no such thing as a perfectly straight penis, lol. Is it like this every erection you get? Or like is it just when you are extremely turned on?

I dont know why it would hurt tho if you push it down, but you just might be able to use it to your advantage. When you do try different positions, like doggy style and you have to push it down a little, then she would be directly rubbing your shaft too..... (kinda hard to explain)