THE ONE??

I dont know do i seem to be the only one that believes that there is only one soulmate for you? As in " The One " or can you have multiple " One's.." which you know sort of ruines the whole The One feeling don't you think.... Soulmates is suppose to be that one person that your souls connect with right? So how can there be more then one? Please help me out and tell me what you think

Well of course thats definitely more than one. Otherwise u would hav a hard time trying to find that 1 amonsgt the 3 billion of the type of gender your interested in.

There are many out there who have the potential to be the one that makes u happy.

I understand what you're saying. I think when people say "find your soulmate", it means that you need to find the person you feel connected with and that you can find mutual love with. Once you start to love each other, you sort of become that soulmate. I am extremely inexperienced in romance myself, but that is my take on that phrase. JohnnyG is right that it is a bit of a stretch to think there's only one person on the entire planet that you could build a good relationship with.

Well I absolutely believe there's only one person on earth for each of us, and i think it's lovely. I thought i'd found "The one" for me..some people can be so misleading. But i guess it's just one more experience in life to finding that person who you're meant for.

I think fate plays a huge part in it.

Well isn't there a difference between a "Good Relationship" and a SoulMate relationship......

Well that depends on what you mean. I suppose even people who end up breaking things off can say they had a good relationship. So I will clarify to say that there is more than one person on this earth that you could develop a loving, life-long relationship with that you could be totally satisfied with. Like I said before, as you grow together that person will indeed be your one-and-only. It's romantic to envision one person on the whole earth, but beware that it could complicate things if you start to have strong feelings for someone. You could end up sticking with someone who isn't right for you if you fear moving on because you think there's nobody else in the world who would be right for you. There is someone out there who's right for you. It's hard enough to find that person, don't worry about whether or not there could be anyone else. Instead ask yourself after you've had a chance to grow together if you love and care for one another more than yourselves, through good and bad? If that person is right for you, you'll be in love and that's all that matters. It seems more like you want to know how you can know if you truly love someone. That's more complicated than I can even hope to answer, and I don't have enough experience to do it either