girl i liked, once she started 2 like me friend asks her out

so this girl ive liked 4 a while finially starts 2 like me and im thinkin wow this is great....so i was thinkin i should get 2 know her better first then ask her out, and 1 of my best friends was getting flirtasious with her and i asked him if he liked her or not and hes said "no way id rather c u with her then me i dont like her" so 2 day we saw her and was hanginout with her a bit then my friend who said he didnt like her and was trying so hard 4 me 2 get with her asks her out and she says yes now she still likes me but im really mad and now i dont know how 2 ask her out wut 2 do or wut 2 say...and im not sure if this topic tottally fits in here but i sure could use some help thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have just read your post, and i needed to tell you a few words about the situtation you are in. firstly do you love the girl, if yes you matter what she does as long as she did not sleep with your friend before your eyes, there`s nothing preventing from taking her out and then you now tell that you are intrested in her, but if you sit down and start to make a mockery of anybody that talks to her or even trys to move up with her bros you better change you mind cos no woman these days waits for a shy guy. I hope this would be a reasonable answer to you question.

arkangel