I hate my life

Alot of people do. Some more then others. I don't really know what to say. It can get better, or maybe worse. I cry alot, and try to be a good child but still that doesn't even work. I try to do anything I can to please anyone, but no matter what I'm never good enough. I'm just a "gothic, bi-sexual, weirdo." Whatever, who cares anymore. Not me, I'm so numb anymore. After awhile you just accept it.

~Under~

You guys need to find strong friends. They will help you alot in times of need. Don't go around thinking life is a total waste. Everyonce in awhile it sucks, but you only get one and their are noe refunds. You need to learn to just let it go and live life to its fullest.

Well, that is life... you have you ups and downs, but like the waves you are never always on the downs....

'there are not real heavens or hells after you die, the real heaven and hell is on Earth, your life.... it is how you make life.... if you want to be happy then make it a heaven for you, but if you feel sad and pessimistic, then it will become of hell.... So cheer up... i have no doubt that whatever is happening in your life right now.... it WILL get better and you WILL have a better life.... but it is all up to you....'

Hope you the best and all the strength to create you heaven.

• 1 month later...