Rawr. Why am I so overwhelmed when I have a job?

Hiya! I have a bit of a problem. Every time I start a new job, I get completely overwhelmed because of the responsibilities. And then I quit. I know I should be really grateful for actually getting a job since it's really hard these days, but working just freaks me out. I like being a bum at home (well who doesn't..lol).. Am I just immature because I can't handle responsibilities? Blah I don't know. I just started a job today where I take care of retarded people in wheelchairs. I'm not sure what to think of it..I kind of enjoyed it I guess.. But I don't know. I don't know what to think of it. What is wrong with me?

How were you raised a child? Were you given chores to do around the house? Did your parents give you allowances? Did both your parents work?

If you feel you're overwhelmed by responsibilities, you may not have had the proper upbringing to help you handle additional responsibilities. But don't you worry. You're still young enough (19) to train yourself to be part of the workforce.

Heeey you're right! I was brought up kind of spoiled. I never had chores and I eventually got almost everything I wanted. But now I do some chores. My mom would jump from job to job because she just ''didn't like it'' so she kept quitting. I hope i do get used to it, yay! ^_^

Haha, the job is actually easy. I also have to bathe them and change their diapers. So much fun >_

And about my avatar, superman-man, I would stay in bed all day but I get forced to get up

Archived