I've had better days ...

MsDexter

Try 4 years of a relationship 6 weeks of no contact from my ex, me sending two letters both ignored , no birthday wish and try being female and 36yrs old and tell me do you think you're that bad off.I do say Its tough... but put it into perspective.You probably have years to find somebody, for me trying to find a boyfiend will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.It looks grim

Try 4 years of a relationship 6 weeks of no contact from my ex, me sending two letters both ignored , no birthday wish and try being female and 36yrs old and tell me do you think you're that bad off.I do say Its tough... but put it into perspective.You probably have years to find somebody, for me trying to find aboyfiend will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.It lookd grim

I'm sorry

But I just feel like this is affecting my future his timing couldn't be any worse

Ill take this with being dumped a week before my birthday, 5 days before we were supposed to go to Vegas for my birthday (trip paid for by her) and 53 days before we were supposed to move in together LOL

Oh ya, and she ignored me on my birthday....

But it gets better......keep your chin up.......

Try being 43, and having been in nothing but cr*ppy relationships after your divorce from a 10-yr marriage where your husband left you because you had a health issue. And my ex broke up with me while having a drunken temper tantrum on his birthday--today I found out he signed up for a dating site only 11 days after that.

We've been broken up a little over 2 months now.

Archived