i think i made a big mistake

ok i think i did something wrong #-o . theres a girl i liked from the last post i made ( how does she feel ). and me and her got into this fight. she knew i was mad at her but i played it off. she can read me like an open book. so she got mad too. we didnt talk this morning. cuz she lives right accross the street and we go to the same bus stop. and we both braught out our cd players and decided not to talk the whole way to school. and i kept glancing at her. ugh she pisses me off. but i still like her so much. right when we got home i watched her walk away. i went inside. then something came over me and i ran outside to go after her. and it was raining. so i got soaked. so i rang her door bell. and we talked. i told her to stop flirting with me if she doesnt mean it because it gives me a false sense of security. and for the most fact. its untrue. and it makes me feel so bad. and she didnt say anything. i asked her wat was on her mind and she said i dont know. GOD i HATE that word . its so stupid. and i told her that i cant hug her anymore because it makes me feel bad and when i hold her in my arms like that knowing it means nuthing.... i dont want our hugs to turn into our high fives. meaningless. and i suggested we start from scratch. which was the mistake i think i made. cuz i know its not wat i want. but wat i feel she does. and thats all i care about. but i really do want to be with her . and now we're all weird around each other. ugh i make everything worse ](*,) . (you might have to read my first post to understand this one) link removed please post. i need advise on wat the hell im doing to myself.

What was the fight about? A lot of times when people have feelings for each other, they can get frustrated when things arent happening the way they want them to. This is especially the case when the two people havent hooked up yet. As a result they start to get upset with the person over little frivalous things.

the fight was about me being mad at her like online. i just didnt talk to her cuz i was mad at her for not opening up to me and telling me wat she wants from this whole "thing". she was like are you mad at me. and i was like no. and she said dont lie. even online she can read me. and she just went watever and signed off

I really need more information. I hate to use the word mindgames, but a lot of girls at that age love to play them.

And this right here from your previous post has me confused "and she asked my best friend if i was mad at her. and he sent me the conversation. and it said she hadnt been so honest with me. and mike asked her why dont you talk to him. and she said i dont want to tell him online." She wasnt honest about what??