Motivation.

lmd223

..Is a big problem for me. I don't know why, but I really have NO drive whatsoever to succeed in life. I'm a VERY passive person, and although I may want something or talk to somebody, I just sit around tilll the opportunity passes me by. Anybody have advice how I could be motivated to go after what I want?

Me too

Is there anything at all that motivates you? I have issues with being motivated to work as many hours as I can, not taking work opportunities, but I recently found something that works for me. The more accurate, and the faster I am, the more I get paid. I am an independent contractor and have a good deal of freedom. I don't have anyone breathing down my neck or office politics to worry about. You just have to find what works for you.

Discipline is a muscle, mine is still weak. I'd love to hear what others have to say.

Yeah, the problem is I'm only 15 though..

Your age shouldn't matter. Lots of teenagers have depression problems... Do you not want your parents to know? Are they the type to be helpful, or will they just shoot you down..? (I know parents like that) Would you have a problem asking your parents to see a doctor...?

Archived