Does sex feel better when your drunk?

No, it doesn't:

Your sexual performance is much lower when you are drunk - though you might THINK it will be better.

Your inhibitions are lowered which means you are more likely to be raped because you have difficulty saying no.

And you are less likely to remember what happened once you sober up.

Avman is very right! Your inhibitions are gone and besides rape you're more likely to not use protection, catch an STD, or get pregnant!

I'm not a woman so I'm not sure what it's like while being intoxicated. As a guy it can be quite a hassle.

By the way, you're very young to be drinking and thinking about sex. I'm not preaching to you, but you should really consider thinking the very serious consequences of both.

Please be very careful and very safe!!

It sounds like something a guy would say that wants to get you drunk. Sex is better when you are sober & know what you are doing & what is going around you & your senses are not dulled. I would want to remember what it was like & not wonder who? how many? was there protection? Alcohol makes me slow & sleepy. Don't drink & drive-also don't drink & fornicate. You can have an accident.