"Just be youself" and pushup/padded bras

hahaha, very funny even though there are two breast it doesnt mean two wrongs, its still one. the woman who wears the padded / push up bra is not lying about who she is, she would tell the man / women that they are not real or at least they would find out when you know.. she would just be using them for confidence, whereas with the man he is lying, unless he tell her / him / them, but this is very unlikely becuase the people he meets wont have time to ask because theyll be flying past in their cars, unless he sits in his car all day!!

Yes it is how are you going to tell somebody to be real with themselves when your trying to hide the fact you got small breast?

she wouldnt be trying to hide the fact that she has smaller breast! she is just giving herself the confidence to be the person she is!! besides what is wrong with smaller breasts? people are too materialistic these days ,

so if your saying that then is the guys trying to cover up his small penis then if he drive a cool car?

~LJ =;

So if the guy is using the car for confidence then he is not lying

like I said your logic and reasoning indicate that deceitful act is justifiable if it provides the deceiver with confidence (It doesn't matter what u say because both the car example and wereing a pushup/padded bra are deceitful acts)

No, the lying about the car is because he doesn't have one (since he has to take the bus).

the woman who wears the padded / push up bra is not lying about who she is, she would tell the man / women that they are not real or at least they would find out when you know..

Can u not see your flawed logic here?

The girl won't find out about the ride either until later. Besides he is using the car for confidence and not lying (which is perfectly acceptable under your guidelines).

@ just_smile

hahaha, very funny even though there are two breast it doesnt mean two wrongs, its still one. the woman who wears the padded / push up bra is not lying about who she is, she would tell the man / women that they are not real or at least they would find out when you know.. she would just be using them for confidence, whereas with the man he is lying, unless he tell her / him / them, but this is very unlikely becuase the people he meets wont have time to ask because theyll be flying past in their cars, unless he sits in his car all day!!

Yeah one big padded phoney wrong, If she say's those breast are hers and are all natural she IS lying. If you can't understand a lie from the truth then maybe I can explain it to you if you want? Confidence or not the point is it's **not hers** get it? If a man can't talk to a girl in his brothers car how can he lie? The two just don't make sense.

she wouldnt be trying to hide the fact that she has smaller breast! she is just giving herself the confidence to be the person she is!! besides what is wrong with smaller breasts? people are too materialistic these days ,

Nothing is wrong with smaller breast obviously you aren't paying attention to the topic, maybe you have small breast and you feel offended, however that is not the issues the issues here is she is covering up for something she doesn't have and giving a false appreance. How would you feel if your boyfriend knew you was attracted to a big penis and stuffed a bannana in his pants, and the minute you have sex Surprise!

I'm guesing your young, but when you get older you will understand what I'm talking about.

A: i am not young (yet not old)

B: i dont have small breasts; and

C: i do understand, so there is no reason for you to explain

i can see that we have different view on certain aspects so im going to leave it becasue all we are going to do is go round in circles and not even solve anything (and NOT im not giving up because i NEVER give up, i just have other things to do i.e revision for my exams which are coming up),

so thanks for the great debate and you can continue without me if you want

bye

~LJ =;

A) ok whatever that means

B) then why are you so offended and ready to accuse people of being shallow

C) I just thought I would clear the facts.

I would ask "give up what" because I don't know what your talking about, but since we don't want to go in circles nevermind.

Nope don't think I will continue, that's about it.