theres this girl i have liked for the last mounth and we have been really good friends. she knows that i like her and she likes me now too. But about a week ago she aquired a boyfriend. i talked to her about it and she said that she doesnt know why she is going out with this guy because she likes me. i dont know what to do. i dont wana make her cheat and i dont wana mess up what i have. i have a feeling that she may like her boyfriend more than she says. i dont know what to do. any sugestions?

theres this girl i have liked for the last mounth and we have been really good friends. she knows that i like her and she likes me now too. But about a week ago she aquired a boyfriend. i talked to her about it and she said that she doesnt know why she is going out with this guy because she likes me. i dont know what to do. i dont wana make her cheat and i dont wana mess up what i have. i have a feeling that she may like her boyfriend more than she says. i dont know what to do. any sugestions?

WELL....exactly... she is probably going out with this guy out of pity.... this one girl asked my firend out and they went out for like a week and he dumped her cuz he was doing it for pity, she cried... i dont think ur friends' bf will cry when dumped... maybe he will... ... try and get closer to her... this will get her bf mad... but she will most likely talk to him and they will call the whole thing off... then make your move... ur shy right?? u 2 have known eachother for a while too?? u should feel pretty comfiterable around her. just ask her out somewhere.. she WILL do it... its what she is waiting for... she just wants u to make the first move....