Is it normal?

My lady finds her labido is elevated during her period. Is this normal and how many guys regularly have sex with their women during this time? Is there any concerns about doing it at this time of the month?

Hi there Mork,

Yes it is normal for your ladies libido to be elevated during that time of the month. Im pretty sure that this is because there are lots more hormones around at this stage, oestrogen and testosterone that may make her want sex more. I know lots of people that still have sex around this time, and there is nothing specifcally wrong with it as such, but there will just be some mess to clear up unfortunately. But no, there is nothing wrong with having sex with your girlfriend at that time of the month. Some people are ok with it and others are grossed out, but whatever suits you is fine and perfectly normal. And in fact when a woman is on her period, this is in fact one of the times when it is least likely that she will become pregnant, seeing that her menstrual cycle is almost finished.

I hope i helped!

i'm a woman and yes me too, i find that i am more inclined to wanting sexual activity during my period. i think its hormones as buffalosoldier said. so dont worry, its normal. i think sex would be a lot messier with blood down there, but if u find it ok, then go for it. let ur gf get her way