ok so i feel really weird tlkin about this i guess but i need sum help on it...ok so in my life i have made out with liek 5 different girls and a couple of times we felt up on eacother... they were doing it because we were in a room full of guys or liek we were dared to i mean i was too.. but i dono i guess its weird i would prob do a lot more, i think i would have a 3 sum with a gurl. i no i could neva b a lesbian though b cuz i liek guys too much and i like the penis haha but i dono liek i dont mind it at all i think girls are beautiful well most of them... also i liek it b cuz i turns on the guys, they say they love it when 2 hott gurls make out n stuff. i mean i dono can n e 1 help me with this or i dono n e thign just plz help n e kind of coment will help me.

If you simply experimenting, which it sounds like you are, then i don't believe bi-sexual applies to you. If your desires run to men and women separately that would be closer to the definition of bi-sexual.

However that is a clinical definition of the term, some parts of society consider alternate sexual behaviour as abnormal. I have some very deep experience in this area so here goes. Enjoying sex is not abnormal and finally in the 21st century society is starting to accept that sex is not marriage. Enjoying multiple partners and variety is encouraged by many counselors today.

Yes men do enjoy watching 2 hot women make out but if you don't like the idea of being alone with another woman then i would say experiment, safely, enjoy, safely and move on.