• 3 weeks later...

Please tell us exactly WHAT it is you're afraid of..... How old are you? It seems like a frightening world out there when you're quite young - but it's what you make of things that count.It seems to me like you need some professional help.Can you be more specific about the problems you're facing?

Hugs

Haven x

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mmm, best to try and avoid saying "can't": it's like chopping off your arm before trying to play the guitar. (not impossible, but it does make it highly difficult)

Yeah, reality scares me too. And when I'm not careful, I run away from it. So you've got some guts admitting it to yourself and others and looking for advice.

I don't know what it is in particular that corners you (since I"m guessing it's different for all of us) just remember that you're not glass. You won't break down if you don't let yourself.

Mgr....that's about all I can offer unless you want to go into greater detail (chatting is always welcome).

• 2 weeks later...

are you into philosophy? like are you agorophobic or are you afraid of the truth behind reality? theres not much anyone can say to make you feel better about that but talking about it can help you find what you really think, sometimes, i think.

onionsrthecure04

• 2 weeks later...