My life is becoming very surreal..

stranded247

When I read your post I can see that life has seasoned you. You seem to be a person who knows what she's looking for and on the same hand, knows what's not good for her. Life has a uncanny often surreal way of teaching lessons specifically for us to ponder on and bringing even more back to us at a later date. When it's over, we can always look back at what we've gone through and say, "I survived that".

The good news is that it will all make you a stronger and much wiser person in the end. However, the sad news is that your journey has just begun. There will be plenty of days you wake up questioning who that person is on the other side of the mirror. Day's where you may not want to leave your bed because your mind is burdened down with events that have taken place that have left you in shock, or that you really can't put a finger on how you feel. Others will judge either critically or with general concern as you mentioned but at the end of the day, you are the only person who has to be satisfied with your choices.

My advice, people have a lot to learn about who they are before they dive into relationships. Many people are far away from loving and accepting themselves, yet they want to try a hand at loving someone else as if it's the thing to do. I would go on with life and the experiences it brings your way continuing the sessions of introspection that have allowed you sharpen your perspective. I wouldn't make a relationship my main priority because to be honest with you, you're about to enter some of the most important years of your life right now and nine times out of ten a relationship at this point will either slow you down, or set you up for a world of distraction while trying to accomplish your goals.

Just try to see and appreciate all that you have, all that you are at this point and when your energy is truly at it's zenith, it will attract the same type of energy from the universe and the right person will come to you. No rush, live your life.

Archived